Version 2.2.0 of Objective Systems' CSTADLL product is now available. This version adds the following new capabilities:
- XML CSTA Support - It's now possible to send and receive XML CSTA (ECMA-323) messages.
- Easier Extensibility - It's now easier to extend CSTADLL to work with PBXes that are not already explicitly supported.
- Newer Visual Studio Version - The main DLL and the .exe files for the provided sample clients are built with Visual Studio 2013.
- New MakeACSEAssociation() signatures for the SiemensCap class.
- A new MonitorStart() signature that accepts a ConnectionID instead of a device.
- The Panasonic-specific ASN.1 definitions have been updated from v6.5 to v8.0.
- A new SetAgentState() method has been added for phase 3 and has been included in the new XML class.
You can find out about CSTADLL by looking at the CSTA .NET DLL tab on this page: http://www.obj-sys.com/products/csta/index.php