Objective Systems has released v2.4 of its CSTADLL software. You can find information about CSTADLL here, under the CSTA .NET DLL tab.
The new features in v2.4 are as follows:
- Support for Siemens Initial Heartbeat in CallMan.
- Conference Call Functionality in CallMan.
- Easier Deployment for Non-RLM Installations.
- DLLs Built with a Newer Version of Visual Studio.
- Improved Efficiency.
- Better Looking HTML Documentation.
- Better Detection of Lost Connections.
- Better Interfacing with Alcatel 4400 PBX Devices.
- SetForwarding() and ClearForwarding() Methods.
- More Standard ConsultationCall() Behavior.
- A SetAgentState() Method for Phase 2.
- Updates to Phase 3 MakeCall() Method wrt autoOriginate Behavior.
- An AcceptCall() Method for Phase 3.
- HoldCall() Methods for Phase 2 and Phase 1.
- Error Messages from a PBX Now Shown Decoded in the Log File.
You can get more detail about these new features by looking at the v2.4 README file.