We recently released a new major version of our XBinder XML Schema Compiler product. XBinder generates C, C++, Java, or C# code from XML Schema (XSD) definitions, making it easier to create and consume compliant XML documents in a programmatic way.
New features in this release include the following:
- Generation of C/C++ Code to Better Support 64-bit Architectures
- Generation of Visual Studio Projects for 64-bits
- Ability to Use Qt Types
- Use of Newer Versions of Visual Studio for Windows
- XML Validation in XBinder Editor
- Generation of Visual Studio Projects in XBinder Editor
A full list of changes, and additional details on the above changes, are available in the release notes.