Objective Systems is always looking for talented people. If you would like to discuss your professional future with us please contact us. All jobs are located at our Exton, Pennsylvania office. Exton is a suburb of Philadelphia approximately 30 miles Northwest of the city near the town of West Chester.
We are looking for a QA/Build Engineer with 0 to 5 years of experience. We seek a motivated individual who can help us ensure the delivery of high-quality software. A recent college graduate would be OK.
- Do release builds and QA testing of our software products on the various platform types we support including Windows, Linux, Apple Mac, and Solaris systems.
- Deliver release packages to customers for electronic download by uploading packages to our web portal and setting up user accounts in the database.
- Monitor and maintain the nightly regression test scripts that we run designed to catch early defects in the development process.
- Develop and execute test plans, scripts, and procedures for our graphical user interface (GUI) tools (manual and automated).
Experience and Skills Required
- Bachelors degree (B.S.) in Computer Science or related field. Associates degree with some related experience would be OK as well.
- Experience in the use of Perl and/or Python scripting languages
- Experience in the use of Perforce and/or GIT SCM systems.
- Experience or knowledge of following an Agile development methodology
- Good written or oral communications skills.
The primary responsibility of this position will be development and support of our software products. This includes interfacing directly with customers on support issues and pre-sales questions. It also involves development of new features and capabilites to be added to new or existing software products.
- C/C++ on Windows/Linux programming experience either through college coursework or industry experience.
- Knowledge or interest in 3GPP/5G/LTE/GSM telecommunications protocol messaging.
- Knowledge or interest in security software including integrity protection and encryption.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent computer software industry experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including ability to interact with customers by phone or E-mail.
- Ability to work in highly dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of Abstract Syntax Notation One (ASN.1)
- Contributions to open-source projects
- Graphical user interface (GUI) development using the Qt framework.
To apply for either of these positions, please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com for immediate consideration. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and benefits include health and dental insurance (employee co-pay required), 401K, and paid vacation and holidays.