XSD to C/C++
The XBinder XML Schema compiler can generate C and/or C++ source code for XML and JSON encoding or decoding.
- Intuitive mapping between XSD type and C/C++ structures and classes.
- Supports generation of utility functions to print data in generated structures.
- Supports generation of random test data or test data based on an existing XML instance at compile time.
- Supports generation of makefiles and Visual Studio project files to build generated code.
- Cross-platform - generated code will compile on any platform type with an ANSI-standard C or C++ compiler.