XSD to Java
The XBinder XML Schema compiler can generate Java source code for encoding and decoding XML messages.
Generated Java encoders/decoders and run-time are a 100% pure Java solution for encoding and decoding XML-based messages.
The generated Java code consists of a series of Java source files - one for each of the types and elements defined within an XSD specification. Each of these Java files contains (at a minimum) the following items:
- A public member data variable (or variables) to hold data of the generated type.
- A constructor (or constructors) to initialize the variable.
- An encode method.
- A decode method.
- A print method to print the contents of the object to a given output stream.
- Intuitive mapping between XML types/elements and Java classes.
- In-memory and stream-based encoding and decoding.
- Support for Java Micro Edition Connected Limited Device Configuration (CLDC).
- Supports generation of random test data and test data based on an existing XML instance in reader and writer programs.
- Supports generation of ant build.xml files to build generated code.