< Back To XBINDER Support
XBinder Change Log
XBinder 2.7.0 - Sept 22, 2021
This is a new major release that adds the following new capabilities:
- The version of Microsoft Visual Studio used to build the compiler and default run-time libraries was upgraded from VS 2015 to VS 2017.
- GNU gcc libraries from version 4 through 10 are now available in the development package. Versions 4 though 6 were avaliable in previous packages.
- Qt version 5.14.1 is now used to build the GUI. Previously, version 5.9.x was used, which is now EOL.
- The version of Xerces used to do XML schema valiation in the GUI has been upgraded to v3.2.3.
- Full XBinder SDK packages are now available for Linux ARM 32-bit and 64-bit, and Apple Mac M1.
The following defects have been fixed in this release:
- Fixed some warnings in generated code, and added out-of-memory checks.
- Removed use of os_snprintf, to eliminate warnings.
XBinder 2.6.3 - July 27, 2021
- Fixed Linux packages to include support for the -usestl option and std:string (XB-21).
- Added GCC 10 libraries to Linux package (XB-21).
- Fixed the use of -usestl for string lists (XB-19). Prior to this, the generated code would not compile.
XBinder 2.6.2 - July 29, 2020
- Fixed a defect in the C/C++ XML Pull parser where certain input could trigger an infinite loop during decoding of an XML document. The triggering input was the series CRCRLF (\r\r\n) (XBI-2309).
- Fixed C++ code generation for the case where a complex type extends another type by using a group reference. This fixes issues with generation of the type, the encoder, decoder, constructors, and print functions. Also fixed duplicate invocation of the base class copy assignment operator for complex type extension (XBI-2283).
- Fix a bug in which an element was not recognized as being the head of a substitution group. This could manifest in numerous ways (XBI-2284).
- Fixed generation of makefile to inlude -project when that option was used.
- Fixed a defect in test code generation where an attempt was made to assign to the address of a field rather than assigning to the field.
XBinder 2.6.1 - August 22, 2019
- Added debug C++ MD libraries to Windows kits (XBI-2270).
- Removed XBinder binary location setting. This proved to be problematic when a new version of XBinder was installed because the setting could cause an old version of the executable to be used. The XBinder executable is now expected to reside in the same directory as the XBEditor GUI which should be the bin directory of the installation (XBI-2263).
- Added support for Visual Studio 2019, including run-time libraries and project file generation.
XBinder 2.6.0 - July 12, 2018
- Initial release. New features are described in the release notes.