XSD to C#
The XBinder XML Schema compiler can generate C# source code for encoding and decoding XML messages.
Generation of C# code is very similar to Java code generation. A separate C# class is generated for each of the types and elements defined in an XSD specification. This contains constructors and methods for encoding and decoding an instance of the class using any of the XSD encoding rules.
- Intuitive mapping between XSD types/elements and C# classes.
- In-memory and stream-based encoding and decoding.
- Supports generation of optional methods to print data.
- Supports generation of random test data and test data based on an existing XML instance in reader and writer programs.
- Supports generation of makefiles and Visual Studio project files to build generated code.